The following screenshots will assist you with setting up your Hosted Exchange mailbox with your iPad.
Please confirm you have an CNAME record in your DNS named autodiscover."domain name" pointing to autodiscover-redirect.infoquest.com
1.Tap the “Settings” icon from the home screen
2. In “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”, tap “Add Account…”
3. Tap the “Microsoft Exchange” icon
Note: This is where you come in if you tap the Mail app from the home screen with no accounts configured
4. Now you will enter your Exchange account information:
• Enter your e-mail address into the "Email" field
• Leave the Domain field BLANK
• Verify the "Username" in your control panel (cp.infoquest.com) > Hosting > Exchange > Mailboxes > Click the email address. This may vary depending how the Service User is setup. (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com)
• Enter the password associated with this e-mail address in the "Password" field
5. Tap “Next” and the iPad will attempt to auto-discover and configure the Exchange account
Note: This can take up to 5 minutes on slow networks or if autodiscovery is not supported
7. After it attempts to verify first, you will see the "Server" field display.
8. Enter exmail.infoquest.com into the "Server" field
9. Tap “Next” and the iPad will verify the configuration
10. By default, the iPad will synchronize all three data types (Mail, Contacts, and Calendars) with your Exchange ActiveSync server, but you can turn one or more off if you wish
11. Tap “Done” and the iPad will finalize the configuration and return you to the “Mail, Contacts, Calendars” menu while your iPad communicates with the server
Note: It can take a few minutes for calendar entries and contacts to completely synchronize.
Congratulations you have successfully setup your mailbox to use Hosted Exchange on your iPad.
If you have any questions or run into any issues feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call toll free 1-800-622-4403 during normal business hours.